CT 100 Complete Kit. Ergonomic. Secure. Reliable.
The CT 100 is a rugged tablet enclosure that easily can be removed for mobile use and includes ergonomically designed handles with straps to reduce user fatigue and can be adapted to a variety of Library or School Librarys’ needs.
Can be left unattended; perfect for a self serve kiosk, self reading, or concierge services. Integrated tablet charging with no exposed cables when docked. Easy removal for mobile use with electronic key. Flexible – supports all tablet operating systems
Designed for mobility. Exceptional performance.
Tested to withstand over 350 pounds of pull force. Simply push to re-dock. Complete protection for tablets used in Libraries or School Libraries.
The CT 100 provides extremely tough protection and is very simple to install and use. When docked the CT 100 automatically locks and immediately begins charging so that the tablet is secure, completely powered and ready for use. A simple, easy to use secure tablet display.
Features and functions
- Rugged all metal stand securely mounts to any drillable surface (can also be adhesive mounted – purchased extra here)
- Strong polycarbonate tablet frame protects the tablet from theft and abuse
- Integrated contact charging powers tablet when docked, eliminating the need to plug to any cables
- IR interface easily accessed, IR Key instantly unlocks tablet for mobility with no impact to transaction time (1 included, optional to buy additional ones – buy here)
- Easily rotate tablet between portrait and landscape orientations
- Swivel base option is available (Purchased separately here)
- When connected, the tablet is automatically backed up and charges the battery. So is the tablet safe from theft and at any time Ready to use. The tablet can be in the rugged mount easy and with just a hand grip (with help an electronic key, 1 included – buy more here).
Complement your CT 100
ATP 100 is easily upgraded or complemented with these items:
- Adhesive Wall Mount
- Floor Stand
- Extra Keys
- Swiveling function